Since this is a hard-coded HTML, expect the changes to be lost when you change the template of your blog; but don't worry because this is what this page is all for: to remind you and myself on how to add the custom link into the Blogspot blog's menu.
Adding custom external link to you Blogspot blog's menuThis is a code edit to add custom (and permanent) link to your menu bar, which acts as a link to a specific web page (i.e. external link to your other website), instead of opening a blogspot made page.
- Create "Pages" widget in "Design" - "Page Elements", to create a menu bar, as a base for your custom link editing
- Open "Design" - "Edit HTML" - Click on the "Expand Widget Templates"
- Search for "Pagelist[x]" - where "x" is a number (1,2,3,etc.), and remove the brackets
- Add following line between the end of the loop (</b:loop>), and closing of the list (</ul>)
- <li><a href='[website URL]' title='[text appear on mouse over the link]'>[Link Title]</a></li>
- Save, and your blogspot blog now should have its custom link on the menu bar